We are very confident in the quality of our products. However, in the unlikely event that you need to return an item and get your money back, we have made it easy for you to do. Please read our refund policy:
- If the reason for the return is a mistake by our specialists or a product defect, we will refund the full price of the product and the return shipping cost. Returns should be made within 60 days of receipt of the product. Address for returns: Uniqa Dental Ltd., 13359 N Hwy 183 #406-1238, Austin, TX 78750.
- To initiate the return procedure, please fill out the “return/replacement form” or call us on +1(862)203-02-11. The phone number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We recommend that you keep your order number handy during the call – it will make the process easier and faster.
- We must receive the returned item and check the completeness and full compliance with the essence of the request before we are able to make a refund. Refunds are processed no later than 5 working days after receipt of your parcel in our warehouse. The time scale of 5 working days is specified because of possible complex verification procedures in our factory, but refunds are often made earlier. We will make the refund when the verification is completed. You should receive the refund in your account as follows:
- PayPal account – within 48 hours;
- Bank account or credit card within between 7 and 14 business days.
- You may also to return quality goods that do not fit for any reason within 60 days from receipt of the package. We will refund only the cost of the item returned. You will have to pay the cost of return shipping.
- In all cases, the product must be returned in its original packaging, undamaged and unused. Situations in which a defect is found only after opening the package are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Lifetime warranty for Uniqa Dental implants
We provide a lifetime warranty on implants manufactured by Uniqa Dental.
- The warranty covers defects in implants that are purchased directly from us or through an authorized dealer. The warranty is valid only between Uniqa Dental and the medical service provider who purchased the implant. Other individuals and companies cannot benefit from the Uniqa Dental warranty program.
- The Lifetime Warranty is only valid if the implant was installed in accordance with Uniqa Dental’s recommendations using certified surgical and prosthetic components.
- The warranty will be completed to the fullest extent if the patient has adhered to generally accepted standards of oral hygiene and has attended preventive check-ups at least twice a year.
- Liability for any damages shall be limited to the actual cost paid to us for the product. This means that we are not responsible for any additional costs incurred by you or your patient in the event of an implant failure.
- Scope of warranty. Any warranty provided under this Warranty Program is limited to the replacement of the defective product and additional components (implants, restorative components).
Specifically, Uniqa Dental will not reimburse the Health Care Provider or the patient for any additional components, instruments, treatment costs or other costs and expenses incurred in connection with the replacement of a defective product.